Here we are on their awesomely humongous back deck. We are trying to get Sir Joseph to take his first step. Nope, not going to do it. He still won't walk to me with me holding his hands. Stubborn little kid!
Joseph was so enjoying exploring. Corrie really enjoyed him exploring too. We usually don't let him go down steps this way...we are trying to get him to go backwards. Joseph would crawl and his buddy Corrie would be following close behind licking the bottom of his shoes. He had eaten in the saucer. Some fell below and he stepped in it. Corrie was so grateful :)
Wow! What a change in his profile! I can't believe how small Allen's stomach has become. I am so proud of him. Although, we are at a crossroads......he weighed in the same exact weight as me last week. I was soooo not happy! There I am in the background. I am not trying to be antisocial. I was trying to finish the book I was reading so I could leave it for Michelle. It was a good one too :P

3 comments:
hey friend- glad you had such a good time and keep up the great work of losing weight - i am so proud of both of you....love you and miss you tons.
Looks like a blast! Glad you had a good time!
Girl, you gotta find a pic of Hannah at that age & compare it to the bottom pic there -- TOTAL likeness!!
You guys both look great, & I've weighed more than Paul almost our entire marriage, so don't sweat it. He's a very light-framed guy, & we're the same height (to be honest, I'm taller a bit).
Post a Comment