Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, Joseph and Papa!

Today is Papa's birthday. I will not say how old he is. Today is also Joseph's birthday. He is 11 months old!!!! I really cannot believe it. He has grown so much. He is the light of our life. His smile lights up the whole room. I am so grateful to have three kids that love each other so much. I love you guys and am so grateful that you are mine!


My beautiful Hannah who is now liking the camera. She begged to have her picture taken :) Perhaps she is mine after all :P


My little goofball. She is into EVERYTHING! She cracks me up and exasperates me all day long. She has a heart of gold and the sense of humor to boot. I can't believe she is going to be two in less than a month!


Happy Birthday, my little man! He is so independent. He has a stubborn streak too. We have really been working with him on standing and walking. He wants nothing to do with it. I love you, Buddy!


2 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Wow, wow, wow...time really does fly! It doesn't seem like Joseph could already be almost a year old!

Were you in the hospital at this time last year?

Cari Mohler said...

How cute! Your daughter likes the camera? NO, Say it isn't so!!! Who's daughter is she? I think I have a few...(many)...pictures of you from camp! :)

They are all so adorable!