Sunday, April 29, 2007

Our Weekend

My little man. I can't believe how mature he is getting. He is just about a week from his first birthday and he can do stairs (up and down), he went pee on the potty tonight before his bath!!!!!! I was so shocked. Then there is his vocabulary. He says....Mama, Dada, Hannah, Jesus, up, yes, all done, bath, truck, boo (for peek a boo), ba (bottle), MawMaw...and more I can't remember right now. I am just awestruck with my handsome, smart and ultra sweet baby boy. Can't tell I am a proud momma, can you?

Allen with Joseph on his neck, cousin Caleb, Hannah and Emily. During the Girls Time the guys took the kids on a field trip to Gampa Bob's to see the goats new pen. Too much fun!


I love that smile. It just melts my heart. Last week he blew me a kiss for the first time with no provocation from me. It was completely out of the blue.

4 comments:

Troy & Sherry said...

glad you had so much fun - we tried to work outside quite a bit -it was gorgeous.....we are finishing up peeling from being so burndt last saturday :(

Scott and Beth said...

Very cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it neat with a boy person? I love my ladies, drama & all, but man, I LOVE having a boy. He's like my little secret lover. hee hee

Liesl said...

my kids are not that smart! :-O