Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Papa's Bday Party

They just love each other. Hannah, Emily and their cousin Sami. I think I will have to frame this one. It isn't often that you can get all three looking at the camera much less all three smiling!!


Last night we went over to Allen's parents' house to celebrate Papa's birthday. We were also joined by Gamma, Gampa, and cousin Sami. The kids had such a super time playing with each other! Happy Birthday to you....here the kids are attempting to sing to him. He had the lamb cake for his special cake. It is usually served on Easter....usually made by Michelle. Clarence's mom used to make it, so it is a family tradition that Clarence cherishes.






The girls ran up and down the hallway with eachother for what seemed like hours to our ears. They had so much fun. Here they are playing train. Emily is the engine, Hannah is a car, and Samantha is the caboose! They are almost 2, 3.5 and 2.5 respectively.
Opening Papa's presents. Literally he didn't get to open them himself. Good thing he is good at sharing.

3 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

I love the girls' pajamas! Are those Care Bears?

Monica said...

I love them too :) They are actually little dogs. That is in honor of Michelle!

Cari Mohler said...

They are so sweet!!!! Love the train action going on! :) My kids always fall when they do that...step on eachothers feet...as they are more like a train flying around OFF a track out of control!!!