Sunday, April 29, 2007

Our Weekend

Wow! What a weekend. It was full of lots of activity. Saturday we had a Sunday School luau at a park. The kids loved playing with all the kids at the park. We had a nice time getting to know some of our classmates as well. Here is Hannah with Olivia and Emily.


Today we had Girls Time. Here is Karen, Tammy (Caleb), Sandy, and Roxane. Jeni came a little later. We worked on stamping Caleb's bday invites and the invites for my kids parties. They are SO cute. We had a super time.


While we got to stamp Clarence and Allen took care of the kids for us. Aren't they incredible? I was so proud of the guy I get to be married to. What a super daddy!!!! Papa is awesome too. Here they are taking a tractor train ride. Here is Hannah, Emily, Sami, Papa and Joseph.


The future Divas: Hannah, Emily and Sami! Too cute :)


Here I am with my two little princesses. The only thing that I regret from today is not getting to spend more time in the awesome weather. It was around 87 degrees here today! Love it!!!

2 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

The train ride looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

ok, girl, if you can't see the absolutely take-you-aback, WOW weight loss . . . I don't know what to tell ya. LOOK AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!