Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Fat Tuesday

It is that day again. The day when I beg the scale to be kind. Today...I got my wish. I am down another 2 pounds. That puts me at -45! I was hoping to get to -50 by our final weigh in with Chris and Dana, but I don't foresee myself losing 5 pounds in the next couple of days :) Allen didn't lose anything, however we walked 5 miles on Sunday up and down hills, so I am thinking he gained muscle.

3 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Hooray! 2 pounds is wonderful! And you guys walked 5 miles in one day? I think I might die if I tried that! I am very proud of you all! I didn't know your contest was going to be over in 2 days...please remember to give us the results!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Monica!! That's a nice solid figure, 45 pounds. It sounds good & it sounds like a LOT!! I'm happy for you to have good news this week.

Jen said...

Great job - 5 miles! Holy cow! Way to go!