Ok, we have started over. My cousin Paula wanted to join in our biggest loser contest too. So, yesterday was our beginning weigh-in. We will be weighing in every Tuesday morning. We are doing it individually this time. We are also doing it by % of weight lost instead of straight pounds too. So, we are all putting $25 in the pot for the big weigh in on the 4th of July week. The person with the highest % of weight loss gets the pot. There is another catch to help us. If we gain any weight on Tuesdays weigh ins we have to pay a separate kitty double what we gained. So, if I gained 2 pounds, I would have to put in $4 more to the kitty. The kitty will go to the second place winner....unless we do a terrible job and the kitty is more than the original pot...then the winner gets the bigger of the two :)
So, back to our regular weigh ins. I lost one pound. Which is pretty good in that last night I got my period. I didn't report yesterday because I was waiting for that to start. We, in fact, were a little worried that I may be pregnant!!!! So we were relieved to get that last night. So, pretty good to lose one pound with not being able to take my medicine (could cause major birth defects) and getting my period!
Allen is like a weight loss machine. He lost 4 pounds this week. Yes 4 pounds!!!!!
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow...that's a lot of money! Good luck with it! Whoever loses the most will need it to buy new skinny clothes! Great job on losing from last week!
great job on losing weight my friend and jeez if you were prego -i probably would have had to beat you up :)
keep up the good work friends!
Hey girl! Awesome job on losing despite the time of the month!!! And great job getting back on the wagon!
The pic of you holding that blanket from Aunt Annie choked me up. How special to have that token forever.
Your before & after family pics are really neat to see -- what a difference! And how encouraging!
I hope you're doing well as we near another weekend! I'll try to be on more again.
I have SO missed you, Danna! How is everything going? You "sound" weary. Yes, it is SO special. The cool thing is that she was crocheting that in her last days for me specifically. It is a treasure.
Yeah, I would be in terrible trouble from everyone including my doctors if I was pregnant. It was quite the stressful weeks before that time finally came. It is so funny. When we were really wanting a family, it took us a year and medicine to get pregnant the first time.....when we can't get pregnant we have already had two scares....and not b/c we haven't been careful, but because my body has shifted into typical Lemay fertile Myrtle mode. Isn't it ironic? Did anyone else just her Alanis??? :)
Just a lot of family drama on both sides . . . it gets really, really old.
Post a Comment