I took Joseph in for his 9 month check up today. It was quite an adventure. I had a bunch of errands to run, but that got cut short as we had freezing rain turn to sleet and finally blowing snow. So we did the important things only...get gas (as my light was ready to turn on), get my chocolate covered strawberries from the Hallmark store and take Joseph to the doctor. Well, here are his stats.
Height: 29.5 inches (90% are shorter at his age)
Weight: 21 pounds, 14 ounces (65% are lighter) I was surprised at this. H was in the 90% last time.
Then we found out he has a double ear infection! Poor kid. I would have never know.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He must be a good boy to have a double ear infection and you not know...most babies cry and pull on their ears. Poor guy! I know what that is like! I used to get them all the time until they put tubes in my ears. Now they have a lot of scare tissue in them, so they hurt when it is cold.
Yes, she was amazed that he hasn't been fussy. He is such a terrific kid. Nothing much seems to bother him....except not getting his food on time :)
Ha...well, he's a growing boy...obviously! You have to nourish him!
Post a Comment