I love this. I may have to beg you to come help me make my room pretty. Mine is going to be Carousels and dragonfly's. Sami's is going to be peter rabbit. Someday....
Thanks Danna...I have really come to value your opinion...especially when I agree with it :P
Sandy....I would love to help you! I foresee a white picket fence in Sami's room :) Those themes will be quite cute. How is the addition plans coming anyway???
3 comments:
The rooms look awesome, babe!
I love this. I may have to beg you to come help me make my room pretty. Mine is going to be Carousels and dragonfly's. Sami's is going to be peter rabbit. Someday....
Thanks Danna...I have really come to value your opinion...especially when I agree with it :P
Sandy....I would love to help you! I foresee a white picket fence in Sami's room :) Those themes will be quite cute. How is the addition plans coming anyway???
Post a Comment