Sunday, February 11, 2007

Happy 9 month birthday , Joseph!

Here is my precious big boy. I can't believe he is 9 months old. Here is his monthly picture. Notice all those teeth! He has four across the top and two on the bottom. I can't believe how much he has changed. He is getting so smart. He was fussing in his highchair tonight because he was finished and wanted to get down. I was trying to get him to use hand signals to say "All Done". He wouldn't do the hand signal but all of a sudden he said clear as a bell, "All Done!" Unbelievable. What a little smarty!!!


Allen was helping Emily in the bathroom. All of a sudden Emily was pointing trying to get Allen's attention. Allen turned around and Joseph was on the second stair going for the third!!!! I knew that was coming :O) I am glad I got a picture of it. Then we put the gate up. It would really be nice if my baby would be a baby longer. He just really wants to be a big guy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had the exact same problem with my third, Monica. He's SO driven. He is incredibly pigeon-toed & bow-legged, & I truly believe it's b/c he forced himself to walk!

Monica said...

Oh my! When did he start walking?! I think Joseph is going to walk soon. He is pulling up on things...then this weekend he started letting go. In fact, I saw him switch btwn the end the footrest and the table (which isn't very far) without holding on!

Anonymous said...

9 months . . . Kelli walked the day she turned 11 months, & Karis walked right around turning 1. He sounds very close!!