My triplets. I was asked for the first time on Tuesday if they were triplets. Notice Joseph's spike do. Allen was not impressed! I thought it was kinda cute :)
So, who do you think looks more alike Emily and Joseph or Hannah and Joseph...or I guess there is the third option of Hannah and Emily :)
My handsome little man. I just couldn't pass this one up!




9 comments:
happy vday friend....love you bunches!
I've been trying to see these pictures all day and for some reason they won't come up. :(
I can't see them either.... :( I am sure they are beautiful though!
they really do look similar! triplets--oh wow. Aren't you thankful they aren't? That would be a lot of work. The last picture of Joseph is a keeper.
Hey, I cna't see the pictures...oh, I see a couple others can't either...hmmmm...How come Liesl got to? Ha!! Lucky Liesl!! :)
Ha ha....yeah, how did you get to see them Liesl?
Hopefully you guys can see them now. I reposted them all.
No Lisel....I can't EVEN imagine! It is hard enough the ages they are :)
I really don't know what I think...they do all kind of look alike, but also just look like themselves. Maybe Hannah & Joseph look the most alike.
I LOVE Joseph's hair! He is very cool!
I can see them now! So cute!!! I love your sons hair! Did you spike it up like that or does it do that on it's own? Very cute!!
Thanks for reposting... what beautiful pictures. I think all your kids look alike...I think it is funny that someone asked if they were triplets though. There is quite the age difference between Hannah and Joseph. I get asked if my boys are twins every time I take them out. Anyway, cute pictures.
Post a Comment