Monday, February 26, 2007

Birthday Weekend

My sister in law Michelle, niece Julianna, and brother in law Alan. Sorry about the chandelier on your head. Bad camera angle :)


Emily and her cousin Audrey.


Hannah and one of her favorite people in the world...her cousin Caleb!


Tammy and my princess Audrey. What a beautiful smile!!!


I couldn't pass this up. I went looking for Emily....if you have met your you understand that she can NOT be left to her own creativity :) This is where I found her. Teaching her baby to go pee pee on the potty. Too cute!!

3 comments:

Cari Mohler said...

Awww...dolly has to go potty too! :)

You all are looking great! That is just amazing!! 75lbs and 40lbs! that is so WONDERFUL! What a life changing thing this can be! How exciting! I can't wait for the nice weather either!!! I miss summer so much! But now we are buried in snow again! and it is suppose to snow all of tomorrow too! Ugh!

Sam said...

I think that picture of Tammy and Audrey would be perfect in black and white. It is wonderful now, but I think b&w would make it stand out. I am so sad I missed you all at teh party. I hate this work every sat night thing they are doing. I guess after 11+ years I should know the whole feast or famine routine.

Monica said...

I totally agree about the b/w. Good eye :)
We hate you working that much too! We miss you :(