Monday, February 19, 2007

Perfect for Monday

Close but that's no cigar!!!! EEek....look what I came upon today. Never a dull moment!

10 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Yummy...

Troy & Sherry said...

i just laughed out loud...
we love you guys!

Jen said...

That is absolutely disgusting and hilarious all in one! If Sierra goes a lot she wants me to take a picture of it to show Daddy when he gets home, or keep it in the toilet the whole day. I stick with the first option.

Monica said...

Funny....I am not the only one to take pictures of bodily functions :) Phew! My mom was mortified I put that on the blog!

I would opt for the picture too :P

Look what Beth and Sherry have to look forward to

Liesl said...

oh my soul. wait till danna sees that!

Anonymous said...

I snort-laughed so suddenly when I scrolled across this picture, Monica . . . I can't even describe the laughter that took over my body for the next five minutes. And then I read Liesl's comment, & I crumpled all over again, hahahahahahah!!!

I don't know what it is, but I have a history of poop tales left across the globe (bad pun intended).

What I'd really like to know is how on EARTH anyone perched just enough to actually place a gigantic turd in that precise location. And speaking of gigantic turd, is that not just way too big to be coming out of anything smaller than a great dane?????

Your title, though, my friend, is perfection.

Monica said...

Ha ha ha....boy Liesl, you sure know Danna!!!!!

Ok Danna....I laughed so hard reading your post that I woke Allen up. I am still giggling. I know that is why I had to take the picture. Not only is it an amazing location, but the size is breath-taking....pun intended :) Great Dane....toooooo funny!

Cari Mohler said...

THAT IS SICK!!! I DID NOT WANT TO SEE THAT!!!!

Sam said...

OH my goodness, Whichever one did that is going to be mad at you when they get older... :) Oh well, I got a good laugh out of it. I keep finding little piles in strange places too. Yuckie...

Monica said...

Sorry Cari :)

Sandy...yes, I know! I am going to sooo embarrass my kids when they are older.

Hey how is the potty training going for Sami by the way??