Monday, February 19, 2007

Girls' Room

The girls got a new room. It is yellow on the top and deep plum on the bottom. The border has butterflies, dragonflies, lady bugs and grasshoppers. I LOVE it!


I will add some more pictures later as I have a couple more things to do.

4 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

I also LOVE Hannah and Emily's room! Plum and yellow are great together! I love everything about it!

Troy & Sherry said...

you did a great job! congrats! i am so impressed....we can't wait to see it..

Liesl said...

i stink at decorating. i'm jealous! looks like a magazine

Monica said...

I didn't know if I would like them together or not. I am terrible at picking out paint. But I LOVE it now!!!

Yeah Sherry maybe you'll get to see it before I change the decor again....if you hurry :)

Liesl...you are so sweet. Thank you for the magazine comment. That is quite the compliment!!!