Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our Happenings

Thursday I had a dentist appointment for me and the girls. Well, Joseph hopped up on the chair and said, "Me next". So, the Dr. Holmen told him to get up there and get checked. It was soo cute. I was so proud of my kids. They said they have never had such good kids in there. Ahhh, I love those parenting moments :)


Here is Hannah getting to cheerlead at the varsity football game. She was sooooo very excited. MawMaw and Papa came. Then we ended up seeing tons of people we know...so she thought tons of people came to see her :) Heather and Pastor David were even there. She did such a great job!

She is just to the left of the pole with the black hair pretty on.


Hannah being very serious about her cheering. She is in the middle.



Tada! She thought this was sooo cool. Actually, I did too. She was so impressed they let her do a lift :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha...that is cute that she thought all the people you knew came to see her. How fun! She looks so cute!

Troy & Sherry said...

monica- i think that weekend is great - i am SO excited - let me double check with troy but i will let you know asap -
i love you]xoxoxoxo