*Sigh* I don't want to. I don't want to. I don't want to. My kids have been saying that a lot lately and my response is "it doesn't matter if you want to, you gotta do what you gotta do". Well, now I have to take my own advice.
I have gained back 30 pounds of the 45 I lost a year and a half ago. I am irritated with myself as it was such a waste of such hard hard work. Well, Allen and I have been talking that we have to do something (but I don't want to). Then my assistant pastor's wife asked if I wanted to be in a new group "'fit for the Father". I felt the tugging.....it will be good for me (gag). That was of course after the slightly offended feeling I had at being asked :P Then my heels have been hurting so bad. Well, I went into the chiropractor, and I have plantar fasciitis with falling arches. That is why my feet have grown in the last couple of years. My ligament is tearing away from the bone. And yes, it is painful. One big thing to do to take the strain off this ligament is to lose weight. ALRIGHT ALREADY! I guess I always want the writing on the wall....guess writing in the medical chart will have to do :)
So, here I go again. Not sure what exact approach I will be taking. But I will be having weekend weigh ins on Sunday evenings at my meeting. So I will post for all to see!
Please pray for me. I love food, am addicted to carbs and love sugar. I don't feel like nor do I have time for exercise. Yeah, I am in need of a lot of prayer!!!
PS. Could you, would you not call the house from 12-3? This is nap time, housework time, and my devotional time, get snack ready time, figure out dinner time, and run out to get Hannah time. I love and appreciate all of you, but could really use this time as uninterrupted as possible :) Thanks!
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You do a great job at this when you have your mind set to do it! I know you can succeed! I will be praying for you to find the diet that is just perfect for you!
It stinks, doesn't it? I've lost about 10 extra pounds between having Johanna and breastfeeding. I'm enjoying it now, because I know it's all going to come back once I stop and we'll be in the same boat. Have you ever tried Sugar Busters? It's hard at first, but after about two weeks, the cravings for carbs are almost non-existant. I'll definitely be praying for you!!
How is the first week going?
Post a Comment