Friday was Hannah's 5th birthday. I can't believe it. I decorated the kitchen area for her while she was sleeping. The theme she picked for her birthday this year.....soldier! Ok, whatever she wants :) So we had lots of camo and patriotic things
My birthday princess with her special waffle ice cream sandwich for breakfast. My mom used to let us have this as a treat when I was growing up. This is one of the best picture smiles I have gotten out of her in a LONG time!
I let her open one gift before school. It was a military flight suit for dress up. My kids are passionate about dress up. Anyone have any brilliant ideas how to keep all this dress up organized? I have them stuffed in bins in the basement and they scatter it all to the wind every time they play. At least they are being creative!
Papa with his party hat with Emily.
We invited Kenny and Heather over to spend the night. Her cousin/kid party will be in two weeks
MawMaw, Papa and Auntie Karen came over to help celebrate. I think Papa was starting to like that hat :)
Hannah's musical scooby doo card. That was the hit...way more excited over that than any of the presents I painstakingly have picked out. Oh well.
My big birthday girl with her new helmet on with Auntie Karen. That is a orange W on her shirt UW fans....I at first thought she was a Badger fan too :) It is her new school shirt
Ah yes, Miss Diva Emily. It is sooo funny to see their personalities as they get older. She is so the girly girl. She was riding her bike while calling Nanny (for the 4th time that day). Next she will be driving and putting on lip gloss :)
MawMaw made her a soldier cake. The crown was from her teacher. Let me just say a word about her teacher....she is GREAT! She even emailed me a pic she took of Hannah with her crown and bday cupcakes at school on Friday evening. How thoughtful!!! She also told me that she has her devotions every morning before work. Then she informed us that she makes a scrapbook for each kid in her class. Could God have given us a better teacher for our family?!
Happy Birthday my dear Hannah. We love you so very much!

1 comment:
Haha...I love the look of amazement on Hannah's face when looking at her musical card!
Post a Comment