Joseph loved the dune buggy class :)
Awww....kindred spirit car show attender! This was one of our faves of course!
We had 57 vehicles in our first ever show! It was sooo exciting to see that many show up. All of them were planning next year's show. It was a great opportunity to meet these guys on a different level. Some were even talking about checking out the church as well :)
We had a local teen band, Columbia's praise team, our youth praise team and our praise team all sing. It was a lot of fun.
Hannah and Joseph watching us sing. Can you tell they wore themselves out? They played for hours on the inflatables and taking hay rides!
One of our winners with his beauty of a Corvette!

3 comments:
WHAT!!! Finish line flags can hang on the wall, but my wedding decorations couldn't!!! Okay, I guess that I should get over it.
Haha...Michelle, you are funny! Great job, Mon on the decorations! It looked so fun! Glad it went so well!
hA HA HA....I thought the very same thing when I was doing it. The thing is...now I don't ask...I guess that is key :)
Post a Comment