Last Saturday Hannah used some of her birthday money to go to a cheerleading clinic. It was hosted by the high school cheerleaders in town. She had a wonderful time. Now she gets to cheer at the Varsity football game on Friday and gets to be in the Homecoming parade. She is so excited.....so are we :)
She did a super job listening to her instructors. She tried to emulate all she saw.
There were quite a few girls that came. She was one of the very youngest as it was k-5th grade and she is one of the very youngest in kindergarten.
This action shot makes me laugh. She is having fun and trying really hard as you can tell from the smile and the tongue :)
4 comments:
How cool! I can't wait to see the parade pictures!
Ahhh...I feel so much better now after getting my picture/update fix of my nephew and nieces.
Hannah looks like she is doing a better job at cheerleading than most of the girls in the pictures. Go Hannah!
:) I know....it should be soo cute. She also got her own Bulldog pom poms.
Phew! It was been way too long to post and update.I was feeling the pressure :P I just had to get it done.
Actually Hannah really did do a good job at the cheerleading. She emulated the moves a lot better than others. Now there were some motor skill things that she didn't quite get but she tried really hard and took it very seriously.....what a surprise eh :P
Post a Comment