Last Sunday my kids did their very first special in church. We sang the "slow" song that we were going to be using in VBS. It worked out so cute! I was so proud of them. This is during the second service. Joseph was even on stage for the first service.
We sang with Pastor David and Kenny and Heather. Here we are doing the actions that go along with the song.
Hannah is very serious about her vocal debut....Emily on the other hand is more into the decorations in the background :)

My three little angels. I sure love my babies!!!!
Two Wednesdays ago we had a safety fair at church. It was nice. They had all the safety workers in the community. The kids got to go in vehicles, they gave away hats and stickers to the kids and even taught them to put out a fire.
Hannah putting out the fire with a fire extinguisher

2 comments:
Haha...I love the one of you guys singing in church where Hannah has her hand up in the air. Also funny that Emily is just playing with decorations.
Yes, shows their personalities.
Hannah: Gotta get this right. Mom told me to do it just like this....
Emily: I am singing.....hey, I didn't see the pretty flowers by that tree...and is that a real chimp...wow, I am so going to love VBS....what am I supposed to be doing? All the while she is smiling a huge smile :)
Post a Comment