Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Allison visit: Tuesday


Today Heather and Kenny came over. We first went to the library for our classes. Yikes, that was a long two hours trying to keep Joseph occupied and quiet. That adj has never been accurate for any of my kids, namely Joseph!!!

After lunch the kids got to play in the pool. It was so cute, Heather and Allison were baptizing eachother. They were even doing the salvation verification part! :)

After dinner Heather had a softball game. We had a great time cheering her on. Heather and Allison have grown close. I am so happy for both of them that they are getting along so well...well, I am happy for myself as well. Two preteen girls together could go either way!



After the game we came home. After getting in jammies we had a VBS dance party ;) They loved teaching Allison the songs. Allison even asked for me to burn the songs onto her MP3 player. I love my kids singing about the Lord!


Slumber party!!!!!! We had ice cream, a dance party, popcorn, soda and a movie. I think that is a super end to the party. Can you tell they are getting tired???

5 comments:

Jen said...

Wow you have to be exhausted! So glad everyone is getting along well together. Looks like so much fun! What a great mom!

Anonymous said...

Wow...that is a lot of kids!

Monica said...

I am so exhausted I can barely see straight. I am just thrilled with the fun time and memories we are making. I keep telling myself I will never regret pushing myself like this if ...if I make it :)

Monica said...

I am so exhausted I can barely see straight. I am just thrilled with the fun time and memories we are making. I keep telling myself I will never regret pushing myself like this if ...if I make it :)

Danielle and gang - UK said...

Love your pics, your children look beautiful. Look forward to meeting them some day.

Glad you had a good time, the museum looks fun and very interesting. not like over here in England, there are no stations for the kids to play on and get stuck in. It's just stuffed animals, dinosaur skeletons and the odd insect!