Monday, June 16, 2008

House Updates

Here are the pics I promised like a month ago...Yikes, I am having a hard time keeping up. Alas, here they are. This is the stuff we got done outside. We really haven't had time to do anything else. So, this is what it looks like currently. We are thinking about building a retaining wall on the left side by the house and then having a flower bed.....or a bush bed :) I am sick of delicate flowers dying off on me already!


Here is the bed that MawMaw helped me make. Yikes lots of work for such a little bed. I love it though...and was incredibly grateful for the help!


My beautiful hanging flower baskets that are now all dead and crispy. Ugh!!! What a waste of money. I don't know where I went wrong. I even bought full sun plants and watered them :*(



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of my flowers die all the time too. It seems like such a waste of money. I think little shrubs or something would be nice. The little flower bed you guys made looks great! You can also get some cheap stones or something to use for the edge that would really add a lot to it! Plus, it will keep the mulch out of the grass.

Monica said...

It was a waste of money. Over $50 to be exact >:( It looked really pretty the week they lasted though. I like the idea of edging it with rocks