Very fitting that my 500th post is a doozy. Joseph was supposed to be taking a nap. Well, I heard him moving around but wanted to get my computer work done. So, finally I went in there....this is what I found!
Even Thomas feel victim to this poo catastrophe
It was everywhere. I even "discovered" it in more places than the eye could see when I was trying to clean it all up. So much for having a break while they napped!
Hannah funny of the week: She put her foot in Allen's face and said, "Look at this!" He was confused and said "What am I looking at?" She said, "My feet. I have father feet." He was confused. Well, the polish had come off her toe nails so she was upset that her feet might look like a man's :)



5 comments:
Wow...that is so gross! I think you just pushed me a few more years from having kids...ha! Diapers and potty training do not sound fun.
However, Hannah's little quote made me laugh out loud! She is so funny! Did Allen paint her toes for her?
Ha no Allen's only toe painting experience was when I was really pregnant and couldn't reach very well :)
Yeah, I was thinking I might land in the looney bin yesterday!!!!!
It was so very nasty.
Oh yuck!!!!!!! I remember finding piles behind furniture, but to find it in toys, bedding, etc. - wowzers! I would have been in the bin myself my friend!
ok that is hilarious - i think we will wait until he is potty trained to come and visit you :)
love you and miss you friend!
Okay...this will make you feel better. Last week our S.S. teacher and his family were having dinner at someone's house and their daughter stuck her hand in her diaper and pulled out a handful of you know what and threw it in the salad. No...I am not joking.
Post a Comment