Tada! The big pool. It wasn't as icky as it was last night, so I gave in to the pleadings to swim in it. I gave them a shower immediately afterwards though :)
Our big treat was all getting Dippin' Dots today. This was Allison's first time having them. They were a hit. It was supposed to only be 82 today but it ended up being 88!!!


Last year we got to feed the giraffe some grass. We tried to coax them over but to no avail!

"Donkey" said like Shrek of course!
We got to say All Aboard again today as guest conductors on the railroad :)

We thought this was funny. It looks like this caiman or whatever it is can stand on his tail.
It was a good day to the zoo for the most part. It started off a little rough. In fact, mine were acting so bad that I had to threaten to leave. I was tired so I wouldn't have minded leaving early except that I would have felt bad for Allison! In the end, it was a good day.




1 comment:
Well, that is a "big" pool to kids anyway. I'm glad you let them get in it finally!
LOVE that picture of Joseph with the truck!
Post a Comment