This is why I love Allison to come down for a visit :) She helps me lots. My niece, Allison, is down this week from WI. We have loved her visit already. She is always so sweet and helpful (no I am not kidding Chris and Dana :P)!
One of our first activities was to go to the library. We have gotten tons of books and have read a bunch of them already. Ally is keeping good track of her minutes read to earn a prize for Tueday when we go back. She has even been reading to my kids and they love it!!!!
After Allen came home we took the kids to South County StL to the Incredible Pizza place. Lots of fun, lots of food, and lots of volume :) We didn't stay too long as we had to go shopping at Costco but we all enjoyed it
After we got home we made brownies for Caleb and Audrey's birthday party on Saturday. I had three wonderful and beautiful helpers! BTW they turned out awesome.

Licking a beater. I am a stickler for not eating cake batter because of the eggs. This was just cream cheese and whip cream.

5 comments:
Allison is soooo cute! What a wonderful help for you!
Allison is soooo cute! What a wonderful help for you!
Oops..sorry about the double comment.
So nice to have Allison there - I bet she loves all the attention from the kiddos too. Sierra is the same way with Brittany - she just adores her!
I know :) She is such a super help. The kids are totally wearing her out!!! Hard being so loved :P
Post a Comment