Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Allison visit: Wednesday

Today Tammy and I took the kids to Suson Park in South County. It was a lot of fun. It was really warm though. I am still not used to the summer heat and humidity.

Tammy playing on the playground equipement! What a sport.


Feeding the ducks. We were later badgered by the aggressive geese. One was hissing and stealing bread out of the kids' hands. I hate birds!


We packed a lunch for the kids to enjoy in the park. It worked out so well. Thankfully the geese left us eat in peace!


The kids were making a wish at the wishing well. It was so cute. We heard Hannah say, "I wish I was a princess". Caleb then said, "I wish I was a cowboy". They are so precious!


My bongo player


He is a little dare devil. I was so impressed that he had the strength to climb that rock wall all by himself. I turned around and he was up that high!



The park had a little farm in it. We got to see a bunch of animals. Then we got to see a cow milking demonstration. Very cool




After the demonstration the farmer let the kids pet the cow on her nose. Joseph wasn't too sure about her :) I think it was probably mutual!


Ha ha ha! This makes me laugh. We saw this duck in the little lake. Hannah said, "Hey that duck looks like MawMaw"! I died laughing :)




The whole crew. Audrey, Ally, Kenny, Emily, Hannah, Caleb, Joseph and Heather





It was neat they had all kinds of stale with animals for the kids to look at. It was a super day! I am just so very tired!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys have so many cool places to go! This looked like a lot of fun! I love picnic lunches too.

Monica said...

It was! And it was FREE :)