Sunday, June 22, 2008

Allison visit: Sunday


Saturday night I layed out the girls' outfits so that as soon as they got up they could get dressed for church. I normally also pick out the shoes and put them on top. Well, I didn't. It was driving my OC Emily nuts. She had to get out of her bed a bunch of times. I didn't know why until I was ready to go to bed myself. She had picked out everyone's shoes. She picked out ruby ones for her to wear with her green and pink dress! Allison was supposed to weat tennis shoes with her dress...eeek. And Hannah had patent leather shoes to go with her sundress ;) I wonder if reading Fancy Nancy right before bed had anything to do with it :) Or it could just be that she is my daughter!!!

Poor kids. They have been waiting to swim in the big pool since Friday. It has rained and things so they couldn't. After nap today they were supposed to get in. Well....we have an algae issue. So we put chemicals in, but then they still couldn't go in. I felt so sorry for them. They were disappointed. Thankfully, no one had a fit! I was so proud of them. So back to the baby pool they went. Here is the swimsuit we found for Allison at Costco, Dana. It was only $12 and it is a Speedo....notice not a speedo but a Speedo brand ;)



Tonight MawMaw and Papa came over for a cookout. We are having a stupendous time!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids had fun even in the little pool. What big pool are you talking about though? I don't remember hearing about you getting a pool.

Monica said...

Yeah...no! We didn't really get a big pool. It would better be called the biggER pool :)