Monday, January 14, 2008

Goals Update

Wanted to let you guys know that I have been working on my goals this past week.

1. I did my devotions every day. So I am actually ahead of schedule
2. I memorized this week's SS Bible verses
3. I did NOT go to Sunday evening service though. I am giving us one Sunday night off a month

4. I did NOT exercise at all, but we have been eating a LOT more fresh fruits and veggies. In fact, last night we had carrots and green peppers with dip, celery with pb and oranges for dinner. I later had a Smart One as that all didn't sit with me long, plus a piece of ice cream cake. Now that wasn't super, but it was better than having a huge dinner and then ice cream cake :)

5. I have gotten all my pictures printed from last year. Now I just have to carve out time to work on Joseph's book and my photo albums. On a roll at least.

How are you guys doing on your goals?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're doing great so far! Your dinner sounds great! I've been trying to read a Proverb every day and then something else.

My other goal is to get my house sold. We've almost got it already to put up for sale...we've been working really hard this month! I'm hoping to have everything done by next weekend.

Tania said...

Wow this motivates me!! I am already behind on my reading!! )-:

Troy & Sherry said...

hey friend -
how are you doing? i sure hope you are well - sounds like life is crazy for you like usual :)
thanks for the updates on your goals - it is weird to not have trying to lose some weight on my goals for this year...i guess i should enjoy it while it lasts ...come june i will be trying to accomplish that one big time. i miss you and love ya