Thursday, January 31, 2008

Are YOU Smarter Than a 5th Grader

I just love that show. Perhaps it is because I love teaching 5th grade. Here is a test that I got via email. I thought it was good. It took me a while to get the correct answer. The correct answer was the password to get into the excel file to add your name. It was pretty cool.



ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER?

There are 7 girls on a bus
Each girl has 7 backpacks
In each backpack, there are 7 big cats.
For every big cat there are 7 little cats.

Question: How many legs are there in the bus?

3 comments:

Troy & Sherry said...

is it 10,990.00 :)
i am not very good at math but thought i would try it.
love ya friend - that show actually makes me feel dumb :)

Monica said...

Great job!!!!

Sherry IS smarter than a 5th grader :)

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

I'll just go ahead and admit... I am not smarter than a 5th grader :) I've got a good handle up to 2nd grade, though :) Your Packer pictures made me laugh out loud! Maybe next season....