Sunday, January 13, 2008

Catching Up

On Dec 29th we went over to Chris and Dana's house for Dakota's 12th birthday. I can't believe he is that old already. Only one year until he is a teenager!!!! Then it was time for Jake the Snake to eat. My kids thought it was so cool. Poor little Templeton was a feast! Joseph wasn't sure if he wanted to touch Jake.


These two pictures were taken within seconds of each other. It was amazing how fast that snake "pounced" and then squeezed that rat.







Can you see the lump in the middle? Amazing that it just swallowed the thing whole!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monica! Gross!

Monica said...

Ha...not a big fan of snakes or is it the feeding frenzy? I thought it was so cool!!!

Anonymous said...

Both...I hate snakes and rats and one eating the other is just horrible!

Tania said...

Oh my I just gagged!!!!!