We were able to get together with some college friends while we were home. It was so much fun....well, for us it was...the kids' decimated the Mulder's house and then we gave the stomach flu to them all :( Still so sorry guys!!!!Here is the Schuyler family
For my birthday/New Year's Eve we stayed in at my parents house and had Chris' family over. We had a super time playing wii. Seriously I pulled muscles..pathetic as it is. I will have to say that I was the boxing champ. I bet everyone. Then they thought it was because of the controler, so they made me switch. I still won! Then they thought I had a stronger signal, so they made me change places. I still won. Dakota was the only one to beat me. But then we went 2/3 and I beat him :) Very fun.
This huge icicle was hanging right in front my my parents' front door.
I am missing my family already. We get to go again in February though :)


4 comments:
You need to box me on Wii...no one can beat me!
oooh yes! I see a challenge here. Did you guys get wii????
No...our friends Derek and Lindsay have one and we play with them all the time. Do you have one or was that Chris and Dana's?
no...we can't afford it :P Plus our kids are too young and would probably break it right away as they are destructo-kids. It was Chris and Dana's big gift to all their kids
Post a Comment