Monday, June 26, 2006

A little help from my friends


Ok, this is humiliating, but I need your prayers. I had my last post-partum appointment. My doctor told me that if we wanted to have one more baby in about two years....I would have to lose at least 60 pounds. GULP!!!!!!! First of all, he is about as near perfect as can be as you can see from the picture. Then it is such a huge goal for me.

Please pray for us. I have joined Weight Watchers Online to get some guidance and learn what a normal portion size really looks like.

Sigh.....I am so not looking forward to all this. I really need your prayers and encouragement. I want to do this to increase my odds of being able to have one more baby, plus I want to be healthier to keep up with the three beautiful kids I have now.

On a lighter note...quite literally....when I weighed last night, I had lost 3 pounds :)

6 comments:

Troy & Sherry said...

i love you so much....

Jen said...

You can do it my friend! I'm in the same predicament. My hubby is even trying to go to skipping lunch every day or just eating an apple. You guys are an example to me! Love you!

Monica said...

I really am liking the challenge and accountability so far. I like that it makes line graphs of my progress and forces me to look at everything I eat during the day. I can't believe how much everything counts that I would just mindlessly pop into my mouth. Those Weight Watchers lunch frozen meals are really good and very little in points...fyi

nicandsi said...

oh hun we can do it together as you know i am of the cuddley variety too and i am trying to loose weight for mark and tanya's wedding cause they have asked me to be maid of honour and tanya has a little slinky number for me to wear so i'm trying to loose weight too we can weight watcher buddies what do you think ? love you all loads nicki xxxx

Monica said...

Nicki...you kill me ;) I would love to be Weight Watcher buddies! When is the wedding?

nicandsi said...

well they were going to get married next year but they have just bought a new flat so it will be 2008 now so i have about 18 months to get to my target. its really bad but the kids have got me being healthy cause they are taught about 5 a day (fruit and veg) and plus now its warm were having more salads but i'll keep you posted love you all loads nickixxxx