Wednesday, June 07, 2006


There is not a dull moment in my life right now....well, maybe when I am sleeping.....then again I am not sleeping for more than 3 hours at a time so maybe that shouldn't even count :)

The bathroom door was open for less than a minute. I ran in there to find Emily using the phone to swish the water around in the toilet. Not sure if it will still work.

Last night however we had some encouragement. Emily went pooh on the potty (yeah for all of you who don't have kids, you don't realize how exciting this is!!!) right before bath. We normally just set her on there to get her used to it. Horray! Then she slept the whole night in her big girl toddler bed. What a good girl :)

5 comments:

Monica said...

Hmm....I don't know what the problem is. I am not getting my newer posts when I log on. I don't have any comments from anyone else, so I am thinking you guys can't see them either :(

Troy & Sherry said...

I see it - i see it and we will not be using the phone when we come to visit. :) we love you guys -

Monica said...

Ha ha ha!!! You are so funny. No, I wouldn't suggest using that phone :) Come to think of it, I don't know if I have even sanitized it yet.

I am glad you were able to see these. Thanks for the suggestion.

Jen said...

I love the little milestones. They sure give encouragement. Sierra has been sleeping in in the morning. Right now it is 9:20 and she is still sleeping - hallelujah!

Monica said...

Boy Jen I am so jealous!!!!!