I read it then look at it then read it again then go type my blog. does that count for anything? The girls are so cute in that picture. I had a blast yesterday with you guys. I always love to spend time with you.
hey hun we check out your blog daily but still haven't got the hang of mine i think i may have set my page up wrong cause i have nothing on the bottom of my page to click on and i have a really nice photo of simon and i that i want to post anyway love you all loads hi to allen and the kiddies xxxx simon nicki george and olivia-rose xxxx
9 comments:
I'm here and commenting :)
hey friend -
i love to read your blog and see your kiddos -
we love you guys
Ha ha...Jen you kill me:)
We love you guys much. I am reading both of your blogs....and commenting too :P
I'm here! I read your blog everyday:)
I've been checking in every once in awhile.
Pam
I read it then look at it then read it again then go type my blog. does that count for anything? The girls are so cute in that picture. I had a blast yesterday with you guys. I always love to spend time with you.
Well, I am encouraged that you guys all read up on our crazy life :)
Sandy, I had a super time with you. I could have done without some yapping from unsaid source...but oh well :)
hey hun we check out your blog daily but still haven't got the hang of mine i think i may have set my page up wrong cause i have nothing on the bottom of my page to click on and i have a really nice photo of simon and i that i want to post anyway love you all loads hi to allen and the kiddies xxxx simon nicki george and olivia-rose xxxx
Thank you so much for all the responses. I am so glad you guys all care about us enough to read up on us!
Post a Comment