Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weekend Activities




We had another Saturday workday. Unfortunately for MawMaw and Papa we sucked them in too :) Here is MawMaw buried in my laundry AGAIN. Seriously, I do some of my laundry. No, really I do. Yes, Emily is in her swimsuit and it was 20 degrees out. I have no idea why!



MawMaw also helped me tackle our horrendous basement. Wow, it looks so awesome!





Papa and Joseph are working on my new chair rail. The arm rests of the stools were decimating my wall. This will help...then when those get too bad they can be replaced. Papa also then helped Allen put together one of my bookshelves. I was SO grateful to get so much done.




Yes, I know I will have to be looking into nominating them for some inlaw award! Thank you guys sooooo much!!!!






Teeheee...this pic makes me laugh. Later that night we had family movie night. Karen and her parents joined us. Poor Karen. The strangest mishaps kept happening to her. Here is one. This used to be her pretty glass of lemonade :)


Mr Howard






Miss Mary







Joseph and Auntie Karen playing :)



















Sunday Hannah started working on her science fair project. Isn't she cute. She was having so much fun!







Writing in her research notebook :)





Emily couldn't be let out of the fun of course!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to post a picture of MawMaw without all the laundry :)

Love the pictures of the girls working on Hannah's project! The glasses are too cute!

Liesl said...

hannah's glasses are too cool

A note from Deb... said...

GREAT pic's Monica-- the glasses had me cracking up! : )

~ Deb T.

Anonymous said...

Oh my big girls.... you are WAY TOO CUTE with your lab coat and glasses on doing the science project. This experiment was in Allis book today.. rub a comb on a wool sweater and put the comb next to a stream of water and watch the water! Let me and Alli know if you try it!