Thursday, January 08, 2009

Monday the 29th

Wow, that is a very close shiny picture of Dana and me. Well, what do you expect when I am trying to hold the camera with my t-rex arms! We decided to tackle Allison's room on Monday. Allen watched all the kids at my parents. She has always had a white room and we wanted to give her a preteen girl room.



Talent! Balancing the roller and the frappuchino! Man, thank goodness for Starbucks...I think that may be the only way we made it through :) Actually, Allison's room went really fast


Allison's room before the makeover


After the makeover!



I love it! I think it looks like Allison!!!




I started thinking about it....it really wasn't fair for us to be using Dakota's actual birthday to do a huge project for Allison. So we ran to Walmart and picked up paint for the boys' room. And off we went cleaning and painting their room. We worked fevorishly and got it done! The only realy casualty was Gavin's bedspread that got a couple of paint spots....sorry Buddy. Good thing the paint matches so well :)





More boy room

Dakota's side of the bedroom. The color is a tanish green. Matches perfectly with their camo bedspreads. I was so impressed with us :)

3 comments:

Liesl said...

i'm impressed, too!

Anonymous said...

Both rooms look great, but I love Allison's! Great job! What a great auntie and mom!

Monica said...

Yeah...I wish oh I so wish...I could have finished the boys room. I want to put a skateboard or snowboard border where the slanted ceiling meets the wall by their beds....something else on the wall...pillows....something above the windows....hmmm...I might be getting carried away