Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finally: A Snow Day!

My tradition has always been to put my bare feet in the first real snow of the season. It took a while, but we finally got one. Doesn't Hannah look thrilled?



Catching snowflakes!


My three snow angels. Thanks for the cool scarves Aunt Tammy :)



Joseph starts a snowball fight




My sweet, giggly Hannah





Goofy Emily. She is by far my best photo poser :)






Making snow angels



Hannah throwing a snowball at me. Love this shot!



Isn't she precious



One of their favorite parts was still swinging



Playing with his backhoe in the snow




My smiley girl.





I love his tongue on this one ;)


Notice their chins. They were eating snow and got snow goatees :)


Hannah took this one of Mom getting into the action. It was nice getting some fresh air. I love snow!

4 comments:

Liesl said...

you got snow! we just got ice :(

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky...I want some snow so bad! I am quite jealous of you today.

Jen said...

How fun! I am so thankful we haven't gotten hardly any snow in January - I guess it is all where you live :)

Anonymous said...

Lots of snow! I haven't seen snow for quite awhile:) I love your children playing snow angels, snow ball fights and you are especially beautiful in the end photo!