Friday, January 23, 2009

Exteme Makeover: Office Edition

I am sure I have told all of you how proud I am of Allen....repeatedly in fact :) Well, this fall he got his very first office. How exciting! The office is ....well, it needed some decorating help. So, MawMaw and Papa agreed to watch the kids while Allen and I got to go out to dinner and then back to the office to decorate. So much fun!


Here is the desk area before


Here is the entry way after with a cool carpet, an incredible pasron chair and an African...uhm.....thingy on the floor next to the chair :)


The desk area after. I even put pictures in the picture frame.....no more kids we didn't know :) Notice the cool wicker garbage can....love it!


The other wall before

The other wall: after! All three of the wall hangings are metal. Very masculine but stylish.


In front of Allen's desk. Cute chairs :)

***I love you, Babe. I am so proud of you***

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoooowheee.... the kids and I love the office. Nice job guys! Cute yet masculine.

Gavin here, Uncle Allen your office looks awesome and stylish.

Alli says 'I think it looks awesome too'.

Anonymous said...

Great job, Mon! You are such a good wife! Allen's office looks so much better now! Love everything that you bought for it!

Liesl said...

whew! great job. ya need to come help me with my house--too many decisions coming!

Monica said...

Man! I would soooo love to help you Liesl :) It is especially more fun when not spending my own money :P