Yikes, I don't think I could possibly write more on this thing :) I don't think any of you are missing anything in our lives even with you all living far away!
Sigh....big and heavy sigh.....
Still no word on the job. The lady from Ameren's HR said to call back on Tuesday if Allen still hadn't heard anything. Please keep praying. Pray that I will be an encouragement and help-meet to Allen and not make the waiting any harder than it is.......did any of you know that I am a very impatient person?!
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm impatient too! I'm so sick of waiting that I might call that HR chick myself!
You're right...we don't miss anything...you even tell us when you're on your period.
Ha ha ha! You make me laugh, Beth. I would LOVE for you to call her :) One more day...then maybe some word.
Yeah, I guess you guys did get filled in on that too!!!! Way too much info
Post a Comment