Monday, September 24, 2007

Praising God!

Good news! Allen just got THE call tonight. He got the job!!!!!!! Praise God our trial has ended. What a blessing. Not only did God provide a new job, but he provided many benefits. He got a raise, better health benefits, job advancement and here is the kicker........they are giving him a week of vacation for this year...plus they are starting him off with 3 weeks of vacation next year! God is soooo good to load us with many benefits. He starts in two weeks.

Pray he will leave with a good testamony and that the management will be kind to him as he leaves.

Thank you SO very much for all of you praying.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monica, wowwww!!!!! Such awesome news ~ so happy for you all!!!

Anonymous said...

I knew it! Also...how wonderful that I didn't end up having to call that HR chick and yell at her! Tell Allen congrats for me! I'm very proud of him! Also...use some of that vacation time to come and see me!

Brandi said...

Praise the Lord!!! He IS good to those who wait on Him! The verse "forget not all His benefits" came to mind here ;-) We're rejoicing with you!

PS If you think about it, pray for us--Ben just lost his job and is scrambling to find another before we lose our insurance.

Monica said...

Yes, we are on cloud 9 right now. Praise God!!!! Phew...I am so glad you didn't have to call her Beth :P

Oh Brandi! I am so sorry. I will be praying.

Anonymous said...

Yea...if I would have called he probably wouldn't have gotten the job :)

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Congratulations! What a blessing and a relief!