Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Happy 4th Birthday, Hannah!!!

The 29th was Miss Hannah's 4th birthday. Saturday we celebrated her birthday at the cabin. She has been asking for a "robot party" for a year now. The funny thing is that she has never even seen but part of Toy Story :) So, we had a Buzz Lightyear party. She was thrilled. We will be having her IL birthday party on Sept 22nd. She gets to have it with her cousin Julianna who is turning 1. That one will be a Curious George party :) I love having a theme!


Allison and Hannah. Notice Hannah even wore her Buzz Lightyear jammies the night before :)

My feeble attempt at cake decorating! I wish Alicia Horn was around to helpme ;)



Huh.....I didn't realize that Dakota wasn't in the picture or Joseph for that matter:( Well, we did get to have Sierra Schuyler come to the party. It was such a wonderful surprise!!!! It was a wonderful party. Uncle Mark, Aunt Tammy, Amanda, Jason, Stephanie came as well as Jen and Steve Schuyler. I only wish there was more time for me to sit and talk with everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! I hope you had a great one!

I can't believe she's never seen Toy Story...that is one of the best movies ever!

Anonymous said...

Also...who is making the cake for the Curious George party? I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a formed Curious George cake pan and no one seems to make one. My friend...who happens to be turning 24, LOVES Curious George and I wanted to make her a cake this year, but I can't find a pan.

Monica said...

Yeah, I know...it is so cute. We have watched it about 10 times now though. Chris and Dana bought her both Toy Story and Toy Story 2 for her birthday. That is the only thing we have watched in the last two days :)

No, I am not making a cake pan. We are doing cupcakes. I ordered cupcake toppers online. Those were even hard to find! Good luck with that :)

Anonymous said...

Mon,
So sweet to see your kids and Sierra too. Love you and miss you,
Jules

Liesl said...

happy birthday, hannah!