Monday, September 10, 2007

Our Weekend

Friday I had to go in for some vocal help so Allen's parents agreed to watch the kids for me. I then had a super idea that maybe I could take Allen out on a date for dinner. They said they would even take the kids overnight!!!! What a huge blessing. We had a wonderful date. We went to TX Roadhouse for dinner (my second favorite to Maggiano's). Then we were able to get a new outfit for his interview. We were both so exhausted. It was nice to not have to worry about the kids as well.

Saturday we went them at the Dupo parade. Tammy, Caleb and Audrey saved us awesome seats! The kids had such a great time. Lots and lots of candy!!!!




We gave them their Grandparents Day gifts early. Beth had designed these for me. Isn't she amazing. The one of the left is from Alan Michelle and Julianna of Miss Julianna. The one on the right is from us and it has each of my kids. They turned out so beautiful!




I took all kids to the van while Allen was picking up chairs and whatever else we left (which usually is tons of stuff). Well, I had to set Joseph down in order to open the van and move some things. I turned around to find he had found the biggest puddle in the parking lot!!!!! He is SO ALLLLLL boy!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of him bending over in the puddle! That is so cute! I really LOVE it!

I hope Allen's parents liked their pictures.

Monica said...

they LOVED them! Thanks so much

Anonymous said...

Monica, those grandparents day gifts are SO perfect! We just sent cards -- you're a good grandparent remember-er person. ;oP

Anonymous said...

How did Allen's interview go?

Monica said...

I KNOW!!! Beth did it for me :) She is the mastermind, not me. See, you got cards out. That is better than most people I am sure!