Monday, September 17, 2007

Still Waiting

Sigh....we still haven't heard one way or the other about Allen's job interview. We did receive the employee benefit info to look over. That was a blessing as the benefits look to be much better than we have now. Keep praying. I am begging God to give us a reply even today! Thank you so much for checking with us and praying for us about this. It means the world to us.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys get to learn soon, & I am praying that the committee deciding sees Allen's paperwork & just has a unanimous "YES!" reaction.

Anonymous said...

If they have any brains at all, they will hire Allen! If they don't pick him then you know they aren't good enough to have him on staff anyway :)

Monica said...

Thanks guys. I too think Allen is the perfect person for the job. I guess no matter what it looks like on paper, what matters if this is where God wants him. I am really having a hard time waiting.

Thank you for the prayers. I am not even going to mention that awful "p" word Danna talked about in her last post. I refuse to pray for it :)

Troy & Sherry said...

love you and miss you -
hope to see you sometimes soon -
keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

I don't like waiting...

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have a great anniversary tomorrow!