No, I didn't go to a high school football game. Actually, my kids went to MawMaw and Papa's house and Allen took me on a date. First he took me to Maggiano's in Brentwood. It was SO good. I just loved it! It was a European dining experience. It took us 2 hours to get all of our meal :) It was served in three courses.
Then he took me to the Muny!!!! I have never been there. It is an outdoor theatre that hosts Broadway musicals. We got to see Les Miserables! Ok, that is by far my very favorite musical ever. Though it was about 97 degrees even at 10pm, it was such a good time.
I love you, Allen. I appreciate all your work to date me. You are a jewel that I treasure.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sounds like an awesome date! I love Maggiano's pesto raviloi!
We had the sausage ravioli. It was awesome. Did you go to the one by Mayfair???
Sounds very cool! Great job, Allen!
Yeah - my parents and sister took me there last yr. for my b'day. It was so fun just having the 4 of us together again.
I would love to try that place! It sounds really good! I LOVED that show! It was just as good there as it was at the Fox! That is my favorite musical too! I can't believe that you have never see it! I am so glad you got to see it!
Isn't he so amazing. I was so impressed with him. He even had directions to several Italian restaurants as I couldn't remember Maggiano's name :) He is a dream.
I am so glad you liked it Karen. I LOVED it. I only wish it was going to be here longer....I would want to go again :)
Post a Comment