Thursday, August 16, 2007

Almost a Week Ago

When Allen and I had our date night, the kids stayed at MawMaw and Papa's house. They were having Vacation Bible School at their church. MawMaw made all the kids Bible character outfits. They looked so cute. Thank you for all the work, MawMaw. Thank you guys for the wonderful date night. It was so refreshing!!!
We haven't done much this week. It has been just too hot. Yesterday it was 105 again officially, so it felt more like 115. Needless to say, we have stayed indoors and have had a lot of ice cream. Great excuse huh?
Ah, yes...on to THAT! I haven't weighed in since July 3rd. I have been very rebellious in my eating. I have gained back five pounds :( The sad part is I was glad it was 5 b/c I feared it was more. I have got to get motivated. Today I was reading in my Bible study that I need to gird up my mind and be holy in all my actions. I have NOT been. I need to give up that obsession of food. Any ideas? Any thoughts? Thank you, Beth, for always keeping me accountable!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so bossy!

Monica said...

No...you are NOT bossy! You love me and you are doing exactly what I asked you to do for me a year ago...keep me accountable

Anonymous said...

Okay then...I want you to do that hell machine thing for 45 minutes tonight...hehe...

Karen said...

Tell me how the hell machine goes Monica!!