Monday, August 20, 2007

Our Monday Morning

I have really been bothered once the dust settles from the day that I rarely have time to play with my kids....or so it seems to me. So, this morning the girls were up early before Joseph. He is a little terrorist and flings everything within reach. So I figured now would be a good time to have a tea party. We got on hats, aprons, scarves and had cereal and hot chocolate in style :)


Here we are in our tea party garb. Sorry for the creepy eyes; I was trying to figure out how to take the picture myself at arms length and still get all our big heads in the frame :)


Then we were able to play a rousing round of Blue's Clue Memory. The girls are really doing well at it. I would highly recommend it! Doesn't Emily just look thrilled ?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun morning...mine was spent sitting at work.

Monica said...

don't forget working on all my pictures ;)

Anonymous said...

You're a great mom!!