Friday, August 17, 2007

Hannah and Mom Date

Yesterday Hannah and I went for a special day. The first thing we did was get our hair cut. Can you see how good of a job I did on her bangs myself. Sherry, I thought you could appreciate that!!!
She was very brave. I was very proud of her!


Hannah then got to choose where we would have our lunch date. She chose pancake's at Denny's. I was just grateful it wasn't the arches!


We got to shop at Toys 'R Us for her birthday. They even announced that it was Hannah's birthday over the loud speaker (it really isn't until the 29th).


On to our dentist appointment. Styling in the chair :) She cracks me up. The funniest thing is that when I asked her last night what her favorite part was of our special day she said the dentist!

This picture is from Tuesday. We went tootling around South County with Karen and Ms Mary (her mom). Ms Mary was such a trooper. She helped so much with the kids!!! It has been so nice getting to know her.


Thank you, thank you, Thank YOU to Auntie Karen and Ms Mary for watching Emily and Joseph while we had our date plus allowed me to run some errands. It was much easier have one :) I really appreciate you ladies!

Emily can't even fathom that someone might not want her on their lap :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't tell me that Hannah had to wear her hair like that for any length of time...you crack me up!

Monica said...

Yeah the poor kid...it was about two weeks. Thankfully she was blissfully ignorant of her hair trauma!!!

Karen said...

Love that pic of her in the chair! That is too funny about the bangs! I didn't really realize when you said you didn't cut hair.... hehe! :p

Troy & Sherry said...

monica- you crack me up - nice hair cut :)we miss you guys and love you bunches.....when will we see you next?