As most of you know....my grandma passed away. The visitation was the day after Thanksgiving. So instead of doing Thanksgiving down here, we got to go up and have it with my family. We had a nice time that day...it was surprisingly relaxing.
The kids helping Nanny cook
My kids did such a terrific job snuggling family...even at the funeral. I was very happy. They don't see most of my dad's family except for once a year at the most. So, they were terrific sports when tons of people wanted to hug, kiss and hold them.They do really know Carrie and Paula. Here Paula is enjoyed some Joseph snuggles. He is my most cuddly kid
Thanks giving meal: kid table
My terrifc family
I wanted to go out shopping on Black Friday. So, I didn't even change into jammies Thanksgiving. I didn't get to sleep until after midnight and then was up again by 3:30....here I am getting ready to head out to the stores by 4am. Fun :) Allen came with me...what a sport. There wasn't too much whining
2 comments:
I am too scared to go out of the house on Black Friday. People are insane and people die...I stayed inside :)
YAY! I went out on Black Friday too! Then I had to work that night and was POOPED. : / I didn't get as much as I had hoped I would just because waiting in the checkout lines took longer than the actual shopping... oh well, it was definitely an interesting experience. : )
BTW-- my Mom said she will be sending her chili recipe your way! : ) (I think she's a little embarassed because it's SO simple). ; )
~Deb p.s... thanks for voting on my blog!!!
Post a Comment