Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Weigh In Wednesday

No change in the weight this week. That actually was a relief to me as I have enjoyed sweets way too much this week. 'Tis that hormonal time I believe.
This is what happens when we do not feed our animals...er...I mean children immediately in the morning. They get creative and independent. Notice there were several steak knives involved in the puncturing of the jello. Thankfully they didn't open it on my carpet. Although, Joseph later spilled his on the carpet!


This cupcakes looked so much better and some much easier to do in the magazine!



My little artist. I decided to face my phobia of my kid + paint. They had a super time! Me not so much, but then again, it is about the kids right :)

4 comments:

Serena & Cassie said...

We dogs love the idea of jello all over the floor, but shudder a bit about the steak knives being as openers.

Monica said...

yeah...it was quite frightening!!!!!

Tara said...

haha Monica.. don't feel bad.. I was struggling this week as well. No change in my weight either grrrrr!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you didn't lose anything, but at least you didn't gain!

I love Emily's little painting bib :)