Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Rain Day!

I LOVE kids' rain gear. I remember wanting it when I was a kid...but I never remember having any...mom, you will have to set me straight. Well, I have been picking it up here and there. The here being yard sales and the there being a thrift store. Well, we finally have complete and matchy outfits (yes, that was a goal). The only things I paid retail for were Joseph and Emily's boots.

They were so excited to get dressed today. I was excited to see them in their rain gear. Made the am go great! Guess it is once again all about perspective!


If you have noticed that Emily's boots don't match my matchy matchy theme....well...you are right. I just found Hannah's lady bugs last week at the thrift store. She had pink and purple ones. So, I thought GREAT! Now Emily will be matching too with her coat if she wears Hannah's. Nope, she refused. She had to wear her own frog boots. Oh well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them! They are all so cute! Did you get any for you and Allen :) ?

Liesl said...

very cute, monica--we don't get enough rain for raingear!